Thursday, June 25, 2020

Hello Love

Hi my crafty friends!!  Today I am showing off this 6x6 mixed media canvas I made using one of our wedding photos.



I used chipboard pieces from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts and objects from my stash.  If you would like to see how I created the look on the chipboard pieces, pop over to the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Blog for a full tutorial.  



I was also inspired by the More Than Words Challenge Blog for June when creating this project.  The challenge this month was to use the word "Hello" and doors and windows.  I felt like a wedding picture was perfect for this challenge as it is the beginning of a new chapter in life. You can see more about the More Than Words Challenge by clicking here or the picture below.



I also recorded a video showing the process of compiling this composition.  I will add the link here when it is finished!


11 comments:

  1. Thisi is a really beautiful interpretation of our challenge and such a precious keepsake as well. I love all the lovely layers! Thank you for joining us at More Than Words this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with MTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love how you framed the photo. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely project! Thanks from MTW Challenge! Yulia🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful canvas! The beautiful picture really pop out with the window and all the background, loce the pink rose! Thank you for joining us at MTW! xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used the inspiration from the challenge. This is truly gorgeous!!. Thank you so much for joining us at MTW xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Leigh Ann, beautiful photo too. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words - Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh - this is beautiful! What a perfect interpretation of the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it thanks for joining with us

    ReplyDelete

Hello Love

Hi my crafty friends!!  Today I am showing off this 6x6 mixed media canvas I made using one of our wedding photos. I used chipboard pieces f...