Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Memories Layout for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts

Hi Everyone!  Last week I was up on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts blog with a 12x12 layout titled "Memories."  




I have been wanting to create a layout that documents the reason why I scrapbook.  I think this photo of Claire flipping through the layouts I made at The Doodlebug's Fall Retreat is a perfect example. 

Head over to the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts blog to check out the full tutorial for how I created this layout along with a few tricks I've learned over the years. 
Memories Layout for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the use of the Gypsy Soul cuts with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Love

Hi my crafty friends!!  Today I am showing off this 6x6 mixed media canvas I made using one of our wedding photos. I used chipboard pieces f...