Thursday, January 10, 2019

New Taylored Expressions at The Doodlebug Inc!

We just received a new order from Taylored Expressions at The Doodlebug and they are ah-mazing!!  Check out all this awesomeness!


While I love them all, my favorite is definitely the flower frame with the hello sentiment in the middle.  I used these along with some Distress Oxides to create this card. 


I blended Crushed Olive, Broken China, and Mermaid Lagoon oxides and then spritzed it with water.  I cut the frame and hello from black cardstock.  In order to give it some dimension, I cut the sentiment out of cardstock four times and layered them together.  The picture does not do this card justice!  You need to stop in and see it for yourself!


I also used the Bloomers 9 die to create some flower samples.  I think these would look great combined with the rose border I used on the Hello card as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

Leigh Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Love

Hi my crafty friends!!  Today I am showing off this 6x6 mixed media canvas I made using one of our wedding photos. I used chipboard pieces f...